Information from you is collected when you register on our site, place an order, or fill out
What information do we collect?
● You may be asked to enter information such as: name, date of birth, email address,
mailing address, phone number, or credit card information.
● For season passes, you will be asked to upload a photo for identification.
● You can visit our site anonymously when not making a purchase.
What do we use your information for?
● Process Transactions
○ Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged,
transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without
your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased
product or service requested.
● Send Periodic Emails, Order Updates and Information
○ Email addresses you provide may be used to send you information and updates
pertaining to your order, or receive occasional company news, updates, related
product or service information. To unsubscribe from receiving future emails,
unsubscribe instructions are included in each email.
How do we protect your information?
● We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal
information when you place an order, or enter/submit/access your personal information.
● We use a secure server . All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our Payment Gateway.
● It is only accessible with authorized special access rights.
● All information is confidential.
● After a transaction, private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) is not stored on our
● Yes, cookies are used to transfer small files to your computer (Hard Drive) through your
web browser (if you allow) so the site or service providers recognize your browser and
● Cookies help remember and process items in your shopping cart and manage data so
we can offer better site experiences.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
● We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personal information to outside parties.
● Personal information may be shared with third parties who assist us in operating our
website, conducting business, under the agreement those parties agree to keep
● We may also release information to comply with laws, enforce site policies, or protect the
rights, property, or safety of others.
● This online policy applies to information collected through our website only.
● If our policy changes, we will post those changes on this page.
○ Address: 46 Great Hollow Rd. Cornwall, CT 06753
○ Mailing Address: PO Box 27, Cornwall, CT 06753
○ Phone: 860-672- 6100
○ Email: email@example.com